Awwww. I liked this, then decided to repost. Because I think I may know how this feels.
Jess and I this morning both suddenly craved chips and salsa. Jess being an unusual duck always keeps the crumblies at the end of the bag for another time. You know those crumblies? They are the ones that when pieced together equal one chip? Yeah. To her that is sufficient enough to put away and keep for another snack day. I think that is only enough to tease you. Or to trick you into thinking you’re going to have a snack, but really you’re only licking the salt at the bottom of the bag. It’s like leaving three drops of milk in the milk carton after pouring a bowl of cereal. ;) So staring at this one chip at the bottom of the bag that she just pulled out of the cupboard, I rolled my eyes and said, “bitch, let’s go to the store to get some chips and salsa”. Then I slapped her around some and made her say my name.
At the gas station, not only did I decide to get chips and salsa, but also root beer and some donuts! I wasn’t half assing this snack day . Ohhhh no. I went full out. After agreeing that the Tostitos salsa was a better buy we took our stuff to the counter. It was there that I realized we had a strange combination of food that we were buying at a gas station. No gas was purchased. I paused for a moment and said, “wow, this is all pot head food”.
While making his way for the door, the guy that had just paid before us in line laughed, shook his head and repeated, “pot head food.”
- Jessyca: So. When will you be making these?
- Sarah: Ummmmmm whenever I have money for the ingredients.
- Jessyca: Oh. Awesome. So when we're in out thirties.....
- Jill: I'm glad you guys are thinking this through. You guys never think about anything.
- Sarah and Jessyca: *laughs hysterically*
- Jill: You think I'm joking.
Sarah: I just had a total freak out moment and you guys didn’t even realize…… Babies coming out of vaginas is WEIRD.
- Sarah: I want to be cremated because I want to be a shooting star for someone to wish on.
- Jessyca: I want to be cremated because I want to save the land for the farmland.
- Sarah: I want to get married on something like that. But it would be hard because of the wind.
- Jessyca: This is true. You could just put in a maintenance request to have the wind turned off that day.
- Sarah: So I feel like I'm turning into a girl
- Jessyca: *giggles* I'm rubbing off on you!
- Sarah: Uh, yeah. You've farted a lot recently. I'm pretty sure I'm rubbing off on you too.
This is what we looked like one year ago today. He looked me right in the eyes, and I knew from that moment that he loved me and thought I was the coolest Aunt EVER!
Birthday photos soon to come.