I have less than a week until Mason and I are reunited for good!
I look forward to my apartment in Plano. I look forward to Mason joining the Navy and seeing where we end up. It’s an adventure.
Noah is now 17 months old and he is so smart and is such a daredevil! I look forward to seeing how big he is getting at his next appt in a month.
I guess I don’t really have a whole lot to say. I don’t really miss tumblr. I miss the people. But why did I always post so much? Ah. Watch, I will get internet again and post all the time again. Shoooot.
Who all is pregnant? I see that I have lost followers. That’s fine. But some of my followers have changed their names and I don’t know who they are!!!!
- mrsverges likes this
- head0verheels said: Mason’s joining the Navy?? I missed that, somehow! Good luck :). You knew I was pregnant again before leaving, but we found out it’s a boy! I might need some tips ;)
- mssheather likes this
- myheartmysoulmysons said: I’m pregnant (not sure if you were already gone when I announced), formerly momentswithmatthew. Baby is due 10/30. Glad to hear you three are doing well!
- myheartmysoulmysons likes this
- zumbamomma likes this
- momkids3 likes this
- thesassyprince said: miss you!! Can’t wait to hear all about…everything!
- thesassyprince likes this
- chickenmcnalgas said: I’m beautifuljaybird! Glad to hear you’ll be settled soon.
- lostfoundfinding likes this
- beesmakehoneymasonmakesmoney likes this
- adventuresintralalala likes this
- sarahandnoahvonawesome posted this